General Looking for a differencial

Currently reading:
General Looking for a differencial

nunesaf

Hi everyone,

I have been absent from this forum for quite sometime :eek:.

Does anybody have a differencial for a Uno with the C501 gearbox? I don't know if the C514 differencial is compatible (I will take advice from you), if it is I will also look into this.

Much appreciated.

Hi everyone,

I have been absent from this forum for quite sometime :eek:.

Does anybody have a differencial for a Uno with the C501 gearbox? I don't know if the C514 differencial is compatible (I will take advice from you), if it is I will also look into this.

Much appreciated.

How much of it do you need? I have parts for a C501, & several complete C501 boxes, 4 & 5 speed.

Hi a73uk,

Many thanks for your help again.

I have a few options to consider, at the moment I would only need the differential case really. I am refering to Fiat part 7590321.

Best wishes

Hi a73uk,

Many thanks for your help again.

I have a few options to consider, at the moment I would only need the differential case really. I am refering to Fiat part 7590321.

Best wishes

Hi,

So just the bare cage like this then nunesaf?

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks

Hi a73uk
Yes, that's right.
But I would also be open to the whole differential as I have no fully reliable way to measure the necessary shim.

Best wishes

Hi a73uk
Yes, that's right.
But I would also be open to the whole differential as I have no fully reliable way to measure the necessary shim.

Best wishes

I`m fairly sure I have the cage (with the outer gear, but no planet gears fitted), Dont think I have a complete diff spare, only ones still fitted in the boxes I have. I`ll have a look for it.

Where are you in the world? Would it need posting? (I`m in north London).

Cheers

Back