General Looking for a 1994/1995 1.0 i.e. Colour

Currently reading:
General Looking for a 1994/1995 1.0 i.e. Colour

Hi guys :)
Does anyone have a 1994/1995 Colour to sell?
I am looking for the Bouganville Red one :) (the Polynesian Green would be good too)...
In case, please contact me :)
Thank you all
Cheers
No but I've got some hens teeth and some unicorn poo though if that's any good

Just got this a month ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008-181909_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008-181909_eBay.jpg
    630.6 KB · Views: 33
What year was this apparently it had a lot of stuff done around 2012
Yes, I bought it from the original owners who had repurchased it years after they sold it first time and did that resto. I got it in '14 and sold it (with no MOT) in '19. I let it go cheap at the time because I knew there were some bits that needed welding attention, the guy I sold it to had it MOT'd about a fortnight later and it started re-selling at gradually more inflated prices after that, I'd be fascinated to know if the welding ever got seen to.

Yes, I bought it from the original owners who had repurchased it years after they sold it first time and did that resto. I got it in '14 and sold it (with no MOT) in '19. I let it go cheap at the time because I knew there were some bits that needed welding attention, the guy I sold it to had it MOT'd about a fortnight later and it started re-selling at gradually more inflated prices after that, I'd be fascinated to know if the welding ever got seen to.
Looks pretty sound underneath.seems to have had 2 new sills at some point..only bad bit is rear arch ...let's hope is not been done by the guy who fitted cam seal wrong way round .

Looks pretty sound underneath.seems to have had 2 new sills at some point..only bad bit is rear arch ...let's hope is not been done by the guy who fitted cam seal wrong way round .
Sounds promising. The sills were always in amazing nick, it had rot in behind the rear suspension mounting area on the passenger side so maybe that means the sill's been off to get in there. The other area was when I got it it looked amazing but the edge of the boot floor in the driver's side wheel arch seam was made entirely of fresh air. I "welded" a section in there but it was definitely in the ugly but solid category of welding. don't know if that got revisited. Partly why it gained those nice black plastic trims on the rear arches, they aren't standard.

Hi guys :)
Does anyone have a 1994/1995 Colour to sell?
I am looking for the Bouganville Red one :) (the Polynesian Green would be good too)...
In case, please contact me :)
Thank you all
Cheers
Pretty sure I’ve got the only bourganville Red Colour left on the road in the UK, and I’m not selling 😂👌

Attachments

• 59B8B28C-4887-4B07-A6A5-29EE871A3C1A.jpeg
    59B8B28C-4887-4B07-A6A5-29EE871A3C1A.jpeg
    600.2 KB · Views: 24
Back