Lookers Italia Stockport

Currently reading:
Lookers Italia Stockport

heliophile

Quoted £210 "including all parts and labour" for a 21k on my Bravo 1.6 MJ. When checked it in they then added another £50 for the Fiat recommended brake fluid change. So much for all inclusive.

Wouldn't entertain investigating any intermittent faults that didn't produce a fault code.

Returned it 30 mins late with radio retuned, steering wheel lowered -and washed, except for the wheels.

Used Shell oil.

Sadly this still counts as average.

Last edited:
i bought a 57 plate grande punto t-jet from here...

as soon as i drove it home i knew there was something wrong, i looked through the documents in the handbook and found a vehicle health check with "REAR WHEEL BEARINGS WORN AND NOISY" i rang up and the guy who sold me the car wouldnt accept there was a fault and he said everything had been replaced...i took the car in anyway. after waiting for four hours they had diagnosed that both wheel bearings needed replacing, but i had to take it back the next day and wait another two hours for them to be fitted :mad:

Received a customer care follow up from Fiat, followed by a call from the garage. In fairness they listened and maybe will learn.

They did assure me they used Selenia oil, despite the invoice stating Shell.

Back