Stockport Lookers Italia

Currently reading:
Stockport Lookers Italia

Just to big these guys up a bit, they were great with the sale, got a good deal out of them with a year's free warranty and about £500 knocked off the price of the car, and any problems I've had with it they have sorted quickly and very well. The techs there only work through the weekdays and with me working at a school was worried about how I'd get it down to them, but the aftersales manager is always happy to drive up to my work (30 miles from the dealership!) and collect my car, do the work on it, and bring it back in time for me to go back home again! Not had a single problem with them at all from start to finish, they even valet my car for me every time it goes in to have some work done :) would highly recommend to anyone!

B

Just to big these guys up a bit, they were great with the sale, got a good deal out of them with a year's free warranty and about £500 knocked off the price of the car, and any problems I've had with it they have sorted quickly and very well. The techs there only work through the weekdays and with me working at a school was worried about how I'd get it down to them, but the aftersales manager is always happy to drive up to my work (30 miles from the dealership!) and collect my car, do the work on it, and bring it back in time for me to go back home again! Not had a single problem with them at all from start to finish, they even valet my car for me every time it goes in to have some work done :) would highly recommend to anyone!

B

I have a warranty issue that requires the car to be left overnight to cool down fully (the well known second gear Sedici problem which needs the gearbox to be cold to demonstrate the fault fully). So I popped down to Lookers Stockport and was told they could look at the car, although the chap at the service desk initially said he had never heard of this common problem. After a brief chat he agreed he had seen this once before. I asked if I dropped the car off, would they give me a lift home (about 10 miles and 10 minutes away….it’s pretty much motorway door to door) and was told no!

Now admittedly I didn’t buy the car from them, but there again they have only been open for a few months, but I can safely say they won’t be getting my service contract. I worked for Lookers for over a year selling cars for them and found the chain to be friendly on the whole, but lacking the foresight to see how a little bit of good will goes a long way.
:(

I asked if I dropped the car off, would they give me a lift home (about 10 miles and 10 minutes away….it’s pretty much motorway door to door) and was told no!

Why didn't you ask for a courtesy car?!?! :D

Back