General london to brighton ne1?

Currently reading:
General london to brighton ne1?

i work weekends:(

7.jpg

Originally posted by PhatAshKi
Yeah id like to know that to, somewhere like a service station around the junction we need to turn off the M25 for brighton if im correct its somewhere around 10 isnt it ?? Maybe a bit less

aight comin from london u need m25 junction 7, onto the m23 then m23 junction 11 onto the a23, then it is straight down the a23 which takes u down to the palace pier! :D:D

depends where everyone is comin from, we could meet at a service station further up the m25, like 11 or 12!

mase_banner_one.jpg

Latest Mod: Colourcoded dash!
Next Mod: Homemade induction kit!​

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=525000.687301991&Y=125000.911348558&width=700&height=400&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=freegaz&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=500000&up.x=347&up.y=4
you turn off at reigate (where i went college!) onto m23 which turns into a23 like mase said, still got problem of a meeting place....i will mose probably b turning straight onto the M23.
any one no where the nearest service station is on m25?
em

Just a thought but wouldn't it be easier to meet somewhere near junction 7 then, just before turning on to the m23 otherwise us southeners who would come from dartford crossin would have to travel up to 11 or 12 then all the awy back down gain to 7. I know its not that far and If i have to i dont mind doing it but it mite be easier.

Its Just a suggestion im not putting down ur plan mase abarth

PhatSig4.gif

Originally posted by PhatAshKi
Just a thought but wouldn't it be easier to meet somewhere near junction 7 then, just before turning on to the m23 otherwise us southeners who would come from dartford crossin would have to travel up to 11 or 12 then all the awy back down gain to 7. I know its not that far and If i have to i dont mind doing it but it mite be easier.

Its Just a suggestion im not putting down ur plan mase abarth

nah man thats cool, i am one of those southerners!!! i live in guildford so would have to go up a31 to get to m25 anyway!

i am just thinkin in case there aint any services there, might have to go for a cruise an try to find one soon as it is less than half hour from my crib!!!

i will let u all kno wat is around, a meetin at junction 7-8 would b ideal!

wat u all think?

mase_banner_one.jpg

Latest Mod: Colourcoded dash!
Next Mod: Homemade induction kit!​

What sort of time are we talking? is daytime or evening better? as its a saturday, evening (say 7 for example) would beat the daytime rush at clackets lane svcs (notorious for delays)...

What do you think?

Adam

I have Cinq.... Don't mess on my playground...

cinqysxmk2 said:
What sort of time are we talking? is daytime or evening better? as its a saturday, evening (say 7 for example) would beat the daytime rush at clackets lane svcs (notorious for delays)...

What do you think?

Adam

I have Cinq.... Don't mess on my playground...

As its sunday (my mistake!) any time is cool...

Adam

Back