Lolita

Currently reading:
Lolita

i guess that is a chris way of saying you've got a new girlfriend? i thought so when you said you were no longer a forum perv in the rear thread.

loss of feeling for a few hours could be the sign of an infection, is she clean?

Last edited:
i guess that is a chris way of saying you've got a new girlfriend? i thought so when you said you were no longer a forum perv in the rear thread.

loss of feeling for a few hours could be the sign of an infection, is she clean?

Yeah its my missus :p. Worked things out lol. And yes she's clean :nerner:. Think its over use tbh

Last edited:
wow you're back with the wife! didnt see that one coming. aww so mini-you has a dad again.

what happened did you get rid of the mother-in-law? go on you can tell me where she's buried.

wow you're back with the wife! didnt see that one coming. aww so mini-you has a dad again.

what happened did you get rid of the mother-in-law? go on you can tell me where she's buried.

lol why do you want to know where she's buried? :rolleyes:.

Yeah me and the missus sorted out our issues, she grew a back bone and told her to f*** herself :slayer: :devil:

Yeah its my missus :p. Worked things out lol. And yes she's clean :nerner:. Think its over use tbh

Nice one Chris! (y)

Just keep an eye open for any new "tricks" she picked up :rolleyes: Shes hopefully had as much fun as u in between times, no bad thing tho IMO. (y)

Back