Technical Load valve spring set up adjustment

Currently reading:
Technical Load valve spring set up adjustment

woolfie

Hi all . Can someone tell me the correct way to ste up the load sensing valve spring on a 2006 doblo cargo ? . I've had to replace the spring and I'm unsure where to locate the collar on the spring stem.
Thanks in advance .

Not sure if this relates to your vehicle, as I'm not sure which ones the manual belongs to, but hopefully this will help.
Two files. One when a new valve is fitted. It seems to come preset. The second file, is for adjustment. I've read both, and cannot see how it works, and the two instructions seem to conflict. Hopefully makes sense when under the vehicle.

Attachments

• Load valve adjust.pdf
    165.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Load valve replace.pdf
    221.7 KB · Views: 47
Not sure if this relates to your vehicle, as I'm not sure which ones the manual belongs to, but hopefully this will help.
Two files. One when a new valve is fitted. It seems to come preset. The second file, is for adjustment. I've read both, and cannot see how it works, and the two instructions seem to conflict. Hopefully makes sense when under the vehicle.
Thanks for the info Portland Bill . This gives me a definite starting point .

On a Nissan Cabstar some years ago that was mostly driven empty I had cause to adjust the brake load compensator as when unladen for Mot purposes the rear brakes did not operate until I increased the tension on the compensator spring. I find it best to adjust then try some brake tests on a quiet road.:)

Back