lmao no wondere no money in this country

Currently reading:
lmao no wondere no money in this country

disgusting isn't it.

if everyone was on benefits then it wouldn't work. the weak leaching off the strong (n)

TBH, unless you are actually unfit to work I don't think people should get handouts, strong statement and it'll never be that simple, but ultimatly would be better for all

wtf is child benefit for? why should anyone get it? according to hmrc:
"Child Benefit is a tax-free monthly payment to anyone bringing up a child or young person. It is not affected by income or savings so most people who are bringing up a child or young person qualify for it."

WTF!!

why should anyone bringing up a child get some free money? thats crazy. if you have a child its your choice, your responsibility, you pay for it.

if you cant afford your child and need child benefit then you shouldn't have the child.
if you dont need child benefit and can afford your child then why are you getting paid child benefit?
in either case there is no way to justify paying child benefit. it should be scrapped.

if child benefit costs 1 million per month just for mothers in "the former Soviet bloc countries", then how much is the total monthly bill for everyone who gets it? it must be several million.

i'm so mad i could bomb something.

i'm so mad i could bomb something.

'Tis true as well. I even found a picture of Jug waiting for someone to "make his day" :p

Attachments

• jug bomb.jpg
    jug bomb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
Okay..... The men in white coats will be with you momentarily.

What they need to do is target their benefits better. If parent(s) work then sure give tax breaks. But don't give money just for having kids. Of course people will take the ****.

We might well be better off if the Mrs gave up work and went on the dole - the savings in childminding coupled with increased benefits wouldn't be far off her wage. Maybe that's a sign that nurses SHOULD be paid more. :chin:

Okay..... The men in white coats will be with you momentarily.

What they need to do is target their benefits better. If parent(s) work then sure give tax breaks. But don't give money just for having kids. Of course people will take the ****.

We might well be better off if the Mrs gave up work and went on the dole - the savings in childminding coupled with increased benefits wouldn't be far off her wage. Maybe that's a sign that nurses SHOULD be paid more. :chin:

had a mate do that,they were slightly worse off with the mrs giving up work but it took the pressure of the daily nursery run schedule in the morning

had a mate do that,they were slightly worse off with the mrs giving up work but it took the pressure of the daily nursery run schedule in the morning

Plus much more time with the kid(s) which is worth more than money in the end. That and she's got all day to do whatever - cleaning, bit of decorating, meeting friends, shopping. Beats working for a living.

Back