General lights on the dash help please

Currently reading:
General lights on the dash help please

dave bull

hi thanks for looking
my problem is my milage lights are all not lighting up so unable to read the correct millage.
also the outside temp gauge is not lighting up but when in direct contact with the sun you can just about read it.
also the lights on the heater controlls are very dim ?i havent a clue how to fix this please help and thanks for looking david:)

Dave

My 2001 Synergie had these issues.

Torx screws hold in the instrument surround.
Take these out, remove the binnacle, replace the bulbs. Job done, you can get them in Halfords or your friendly local car shop.
Re AC display, if you start with the ashtray then remove the others odds and sods around that bit, you can renew those bulbs as well.

It's pretty simple really.

Dave

My 2001 Synergie had these issues.

Torx screws hold in the instrument surround.
Take these out, remove the binnacle, replace the bulbs. Job done, you can get them in Halfords or your friendly local car shop.
Re AC display, if you start with the ashtray then remove the others odds and sods around that bit, you can renew those bulbs as well.

It's pretty simple really.
hi thanks for the advice
i will give it a go at the weekend thanks dave:)

I have dead pixels GP 2007 on dash cant read mileage MOT soon ,if i buy one of ebay would it be compatible with my car plug n work ? or a repair service ?
seen a few they want about £190 repair help :bang: ...........

Back