Styling Light Grille Protection Kit

Currently reading:
Styling Light Grille Protection Kit

If anyone is interested in the rare light grilles then Ricambio has 1 brand new set available (at a typical high price but perhaps expected for the rarity) http://www.ricambio.co.uk/69-fiat/6...ries/black-lamp-grille-kit-classic-fiat-panda

Them ones are not Genuine, not even close to the original slim design. John Panda Panda bought them of ebay.it (widely available there) one had 4 bars one had 5 bars and you have to drill hole in the bumper which was not the case with the OE ones.

Wow they really are pricey! Quite fancy a set but if I get round to it I'll make my own:)

Them ones are not Genuine, not even close to the original slim design. John Panda Panda bought them of ebay.it (widely available there) one had 4 bars one had 5 bars and you have to drill hole in the bumper which was not the case with the OE ones.
Ah I see, when they saw brand new they must mean hot off the press remakes perhaps :eek: They don't claim they are genuine but they don't state that they are remakes either, just brand new...

I take it the remakes that you will be producing will be cheaper than these anyway, and more like the OE ones?
Wow they really are pricey! Quite fancy a set but if I get round to it I'll make my own:)
They are indeed, I was under the impression they may be genuine ones but see kolza's comment, just remakes. I have a feeling kolza is going to be producing some at some point which will be great for those that want some and can't find any (and when they do, find them at these prices). Option to make your own is always there and probably a bit cheaper than Ricambio's anyway! I fancied a set for my red car for a while but now I have the Sisley, I fancy a set for Fork instead :cool:

They are indeed, I was under the impression they may be genuine ones but see kolza's comment, just remakes. I have a feeling kolza is going to be producing some at some point which will be great for those that want some and can't find any (and when they do, find them at these prices). Option to make your own is always there and probably a bit cheaper than Ricambio's anyway! I fancied a set for my red car for a while but now I have the Sisley, I fancy a set for Fork instead :cool:

Look forward to seeing the Kolza produced ones. Definitely more appropriate for the Sisley!

Back