Styling Lidl Headlight Bulbs available next week

Currently reading:
Styling Lidl Headlight Bulbs available next week

I just swapped my OEM H4s with Lidls Blue ones and also changed the sidelights to Philips Bluevisions.

Difference is very noticable. Instead of the normal yellow glow they are very bright and crisp white.

Would def recomment, although cannot compare them with Osrams or Philips X-tremes which also seem to be good from what ive read

But I find it very fiddly, awkward and frankly difficult to change the headlight bulbs. How come you guys don't seem to give it a second thought?

I can't even get my hand round the back of the offside headlamp as the A/C unit is in the way.

Do tell!

Same here, the 1.9 is a ****er to change them. Took me THREE HOURS!

It's more those stupid fidly metal clips. :bang:

I just swapped my OEM H4s with Lidls Blue ones and also changed the sidelights to Philips Bluevisions.

Difference is very noticable. Instead of the normal yellow glow they are very bright and crisp white.

Would def recomment, although cannot compare them with Osrams or Philips X-tremes which also seem to be good from what ive read

I used Halfords Extreme Brililance + Philips Bluevisions (The sidelights make a HUGE diff!)

Will post a pic soon, but my normal phone is for repair :(

Three hours? Jesus. What were you doing, lol! I Fitted my HID's in about that!

Trying to get the metal clip to stay in place, and washin the blood off my hands. You try getting your hands down the tiny gaps on a MJet :p

Esp the right side it's a nightmare :shrug:

Yup, I could of cried when I couldn't get the damn clip to just clip.

Was tempted to leave it and let the light dangle free.

I fitted the BlueVision Philips bulbs yesterday, they make a HUGE difference!! :)

Will post pictures asap.

He had a 1.2 I think..?!

Basically you can get your hands in and LOOK, where as with the 1.9 there's feck all ROOM! And the clip is very,very,very temprimental! :(

Ah.. :S

Maybe he has the knack of it then, or slender lady hands. :shrug:

Its a fiddly job but ten minutes max and its done on the mjet.
In your dreams. Took me hours (days, actually, had to leave it unclipped for a while, until I could spend more time on it then magically it stayed in place).

Never doing it again.

Back