Styling Leather Interior

Currently reading:
Styling Leather Interior

blackseicento

Im trying to get my sei tricked up for going back to uni and I wanna concentrate on the interior! I being toying with the idea of leather seats for a while but my student loan wont stretch to a new set, so i intend to get a second hand set an my local salvagers have a Ford Probe in an i can have the front black leathers for £150!
Will they fit in an will my rear passengers be able to get in the back?
Any other interior mod ideas would be appriciated!!
Thanks!

Only 899cc, but scares my missus 1000 12v corsa

Best bet is to but some leather look bucket seats, probe are designed for fat businessmen with huge arses so agree with F.I.A.T you might not be able to shut the doors

I have considerably more mods, THAN YOU!​
voldar02.gif
Pssssst my cars for sale​

just put one in! who needs passengers anyway, they are just extra weight!!

SEI POWER

NOS Guzzlers are just lower beings :D

Was a dumped probe near me a while back, before i had my Cinq. Wanted the seats, but my mate got them first, tried them in his Fiesta, after hours of fitting, the headrest hit the roof when you tried to pull the seats forward to let passengers in. Had to take it back out again as rear seat passengers were more important. Sold them for £50 in the end.

Went to a scrap yard near Norwich about a month ago and ther was a sei with a grey and black leather interior. car was bent but the seats were ok . The yard is called hainford hall.

cg

Back