Technical leaky roof

Currently reading:
Technical leaky roof

fieldsy

Hello Multipla owners, I recently joined the forum as I have ordered a new Panda 100, but then remembered our constantly leaking roof on our Multipla, so thought I'd pop my head in here and say hello, anyone else suffer from the leaking roof?

:)

Hi - Leaking sunroofs appear to be a fairly common problem ( Having reviewed previous threads on the subject ! ). We only bought our second hand Multipla a few weeks back, and at the time there was a noticeable smearing of vaseline around the rubber seal of the sunroof. A mechanic friend of mine informed me that this is an effective way of sealing leaking sunroofs. I haven't noticed any leaks since getting the vehicle.

Give it a try ! Good luck. :idea:

hi yes multipla sunroofs as well as uleysee sunroofs leak

easy fix sort of sunroofs need to be removed put a bead of sealent round sunroof underneath were roof meets roof put car back together job done

i have spent many a day and hours doing these good luck (y)

Ahhh the random morning second shower strikes again. I have had a couple of occassions where driving out of the drive you turn and water comes out of the electric sunroof controls.

I mostly gets this when I close the sunroof at speed. I have noticed that if I wait until the car is stationary it does not tend to happen. Having said that, it's only happened twice in 2 years anyway so not a major deal.

Hi All I have a Multipla.After looking at all the posts I am still unable to find where the drainage channels are.Does any-one have any photos?My back sunroof leaks slightly.I have used Captain Tolleys and the front one is now o.k.But i would like to check to see if the drains are blocked.
Thanks
Paul:confused:

Back