Technical leaking injector 1.3 mjet 90

Currently reading:
Technical leaking injector 1.3 mjet 90

limpyjet

Hi all,
my 1.3 90 mjet punto has a leaking injector. its got quite bad recently so i would like to change it asap. i was wondering if anyone knew the official part number for the seal. the injector is working fine, i believe its just the seal that needs replacing.
ill take it to my local garage to get the work done, but ill buy the part separately as i can get it cheaper.
is there anything i need to be aware of before starting this?
many thanks
cam

Hi all,
my 1.3 90 mjet punto has a leaking injector. its got quite bad recently so i would like to change it asap. i was wondering if anyone knew the official part number for the seal. the injector is working fine, i believe its just the seal that needs replacing.
ill take it to my local garage to get the work done, but ill buy the part separately as i can get it cheaper.
many thanks
cam
Apologies as nit sure if part but curious to know how you knew you had a leading injector. What made you think you had this problem

Apologies as nit sure if part but curious to know how you knew you had a leading injector. What made you think you had this problem
around the injector there is a big build up of carbon. You could also hear a clicking noise coming from the engine.
easiest way to check is to remove air box and check for any residue around the injector. i can post mine last if you wish? although mine is really bad

around the injector there is a big build up of carbon. You could also hear a clicking noise coming from the engine.
easiest way to check is to remove air box and check for any residue around the injector. i can post mine last if you wish? although mine is really bad
Thanks for that I would really appreciate it

Hi all,
many thanks
cam

Hi. :)

Use ePER to get the FIAT parts diagrams ;)

"ticking noise" ?? I know people who will like this... if they had a diesel engine.

and BTW, here's the parts drawing & #...

BRs, Bernie

If someone here helped You fix -or better, understand- your issue, hit the thanks icon @ bottom right corner, it's free and makes us feel helpy ;-)

Attachments

• Injectors 1.3mjt.JPG
    Injectors 1.3mjt.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 34
Back