General Leaf spring weight

Currently reading:
General Leaf spring weight

JonPiz

Does anyone know the weight of the leaf spring for courier purposes please. I don’t have any scales

Does anyone know the weight of the leaf spring for courier purposes please. I don’t have any scales
How about bathroom scales? Being hat the spring is an awkward shape to weigh properly, the trick is to weigh yourself (only)on the scales, then weigh yourself again holding the spring----take one weight away from the other and you have the weight of the spring----simples!

How about bathroom scales? Being hat the spring is an awkward shape to weigh properly, the trick is to weigh yourself (only)on the scales, then weigh yourself again holding the spring----take one weight away from the other and you have the weight of the spring----simples!
I haven’t got any scales

Ricambio give the weight of each item that they list on their site.

That weight sounds about right---I have asked my mate (who has my spare spring) if he would weigh the spring for me and let me know what it weighs. As soon as I know the ACTUAL weight, I will put it onto the Forum.

That weight sounds about right---I have asked my mate (who has my spare spring) if he would weigh the spring for me and let me know what it weighs. As soon as I know the ACTUAL weight, I will put it onto the Forum.
I have just had an answer back from my friend----7.6kg is the weight of a standard 500/126 front spring

Back