General Launch Date?

Currently reading:
General Launch Date?

Some of the cars we definitely new. Take the last body shell as I goes into the crusher. Discs absolutely virgin. Then look at the tailgate recess paintwork. Not a spot of dirt. Nobody cleans a car that well.

Suspect many are excess production that never sold and next years model already on or about to be on the market.

CRIMINAL. EU politicians and Greens ought to get involved and quickly.

Had a pm from member Owain about the roof bars I still have but cannot access it now from my blackberry. If you’re still interested send me a mail with a price you’re comfortable in paying remembering these are a complete set of 4 solid Ali roof bars for the rails and iirc I taped the Allen key to them...

Believe launch was 1990with a 1.4 petrol 4 door saloon. I bought brand new in August 1992 2.0 (upgraded from the 1.8 to account for the addition of a catalytic converter) ie sx SW that means a 2 litre petrol estate in dark metallic grey. Loved that car and distraught when I sold her in 2000. I still have the 4 solid Ali roof bars that I bought for her at the time if anyone has a 1.8 or 2.0 estate.

Thats the tempra spec I had..
Didnt feel 'punchy' after the tipo TD's I had owned though..
So the father.in.law had it..

It did well.
Replaced by a 156 TS ;)

Had a pm from member Owain about the roof bars I still have but cannot access it now from my blackberry. If you’re still interested send me a mail with a price you’re comfortable in paying remembering these are a complete set of 4 solid Ali roof bars for the rails and iirc I taped the Allen key to them...
Hi, yes I am still interested in the cross bars as it will finsh off my S.W. I have just sent you a message, thank you.

Hi scimitargtc, I have not heard back on the roof bars since your last post, my mails may not be getting through to you, please get in touch. Thanks

September 1990 sounds about right. It was about when What Car? magazine road tested a Tempra for the first time.

I think my base model 1.4 might have been registered in October 1990. :confused:

Back