35e128bf.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Last pics of Punto (56k warning)

Introduction

Here's some last photos of my Punto after a good wash and before it goes :cry: Havn't sold it yet, but did this thread to let people see the car if theyre interested ;)

Lexus lights are off :eek: and 'drug dealer' alloys.........Posters in window come standard

35e128bf.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg

Did boring angles to let people see condition of bodywork etc... :p

So, it is [size=+3]FOR SALE!!![/size]
Click for ad/further details
Difference is Lora, the VRS is a nice car (not in red though ;)) and moves nice and quickly + can be remapped.

The Negotiator said:
Chris that's VERY optimistic!

yeah my punto cost me £1800:

car2.jpg

list of mods done to it when I bought it:

17" 12 spoke Alloys
Debadged
Lowered 35mm on apex springs
Tinted windows
Lexus rear lights
Backbox

Oi, get off my thread Chris :mad: :p

Just had some people looking at the Punto tonight :eek: It was an 18 year old girl with her dad and she was loving it- the louder exhaust too! So they're going to double check with insurers and give a decision tomorrow. She drives or used to drive a Saxo so a good decision made by her I think (y)

If it goes before I get my new car (looking very likely :( ) i'll be on the train to work for a few days :eek:

wolfracepunto said:
Just had some people looking at the Punto tonight :eek: It was an 18 year old girl with her dad and she was loving it- the louder exhaust too! So they're going to double check with insurers and give a decision tomorrow. She drives or used to drive a Saxo so a good decision made by her I think (y)

:) i have been looking for a girlfriend who likes fiats, i wonder if you can put me in as part of the deal (car and boyfriend for £3000, BARGAIN :D).

Well its definately sold now, goes a week on Saturday. In the end it went for 3k, which im more or less happy with :)

The girl seemed alreet I suppose, but she was more interested in the car though :rolleyes: :eek: I'll be leaving a note in the manual with this website address (and my mob number lol :p)

Back