35e128bf.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Last pics of Punto (56k warning)

Introduction

Here's some last photos of my Punto after a good wash and before it goes :cry: Havn't sold it yet, but did this thread to let people see the car if theyre interested ;)

Lexus lights are off :eek: and 'drug dealer' alloys.........Posters in window come standard

35e128bf.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg

Did boring angles to let people see condition of bodywork etc... :p

So, it is [size=+3]FOR SALE!!![/size]
Click for ad/further details
Always thought this was one of the nicest looking Puntos on FF. Not overdone and quite easy on the eyes whilst still being something a little different.

Pity it has to go, but the vRS is also pretty nice.

wolfracepunto said:
Did boring angles to let people see condition of bodywork etc... :p

what no "slope-ist car park in the world" style pics :( SHAME :p

like the car, shame your selling it :(

(when are you ganna chage your name to "StandardFabia")

Last edited:
what did you use to wash/wax it? I tried wash/waxing my punto today and its got bloody spots on it, never dried it to be fair, just let air dry it, is that where I went wrong yeah?

Isn't there somebody offering a 2000 car on FF right now and he/she wants 3.5k?!

Sure, boy racer ;)

Theres N-reg Puntos, totally standard with more miles on the clock, going for that price where i live....

I dont think it is that optimistic.

It would be an excellent car for a Turbo conversion (you wont find a newer Uno unless you imported one) and its great for a first car (most people think its a Turbo) as the insurance is so low.

So there! :p ;)

My M-reg is excellent condition for it's age (i.e. interior perfect, barely any rust on the outside, few tiny spots, everything working, completely and fully serviced a year before (everything from tyres, brakes fully replaced and reworked such as the rear-loading dispensation valve loosened, etc. etc.) and kept well until then, 67k etc) sold for £325. A year newer and mods don't add £1k to it unless you're very lucky!

You can buy a turbo for less....

If you get it, you're more of a salesman than anybody else on here!!!

Back