Panda (Classic) Last chance for1000 Super

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Last chance for1000 Super

Could book it in for an MOT then drive it, technically there is no rule on the maximum distance you can drive to an MOT station, although I'm not sure how that would stand up if you did get stopped.

When i've been traveling all the way up, there was a MOT already booked in. That was my plan B. like Better then notting.

Could book it in for an MOT then drive it, technically there is no rule on the maximum distance you can drive to an MOT station, although I'm not sure how that would stand up if you did get stopped.

Is that so? ;)

Needs quite a bit of work to get through an MOT too:

JUST A QUICK LOOK OVER SHOWS IT WILL REQUIRE WELDING AROUND THE SILLS FOR ANOTHER MOT

IT STARTS RUNS AND DRIVES VERY WELL WITH ONLY A CRUNCH INTO SECOND WORTH MENTIONING

not going to be a 50p garage bill is it? [which is what I'd have left after purchase and filling up with fuel]

Last edited:
I've put details on Shiply.com so will see [just out of interest] how much to transport.

I might have been tempted to drive it home if it were closer but crossing the Pennines? Too Risky :eek:

Besides don't they crush untaxed and mot'd cars found on public roads these days?

Law abidingly yours m'lud, CLS

########

First Quote £131
next £132

PLUS 22.50 Shiply fee.

Transport = price of car :doh:

keep rejecting quotes saying too expensive until you get one cheap enough, cheap ones wont come until you have rejected the others

I asked the vendor to send me some pictures with more detail, kindly he did :

they don't show the rust posted on here but doors are not good as I hoped:(

dave ou were right about Shiply, quotes are getting cheaper :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1962.jpg
    IMG_1962.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2585.jpg
    IMG_2585.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7367 (1).jpg
    IMG_7367 (1).jpg
    244 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Less than 2 days to go and still £155.

I'm out of the running as need to get Fizzle sorted and through MOT in 6 weeks :eek:

Shiply can get it to my house for £100 if anyone wants it but can't get it home immediately :)

I can email hi-def pictures to anyone who is interested :)

I really hate it when people put scrap and panda in the same listing :(

The scrap man offered £120, now there's no ebay fees £125 for a panda?

Do it , do it do it do it do it do it do it.......etc :)

:yeahthat:Even the £155 start price was fair. The listing was well written, honest and comprehensive so I don't see this as being a dog that's ready for the scrap heap at all!

Back