Panda (Classic) Last chance for1000 Super

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Last chance for1000 Super

I really like Panda's in metallic colours, transporting from merseyside to york makes it too costly for me though. :(
I hope someone can save it from the scrapman, if it were road legal I'd be bidding :)

I've put details on Shiply.com so will see [just out of interest] how much to transport.

I might have been tempted to drive it home if it were closer but crossing the Pennines? Too Risky :eek:

Besides don't they crush untaxed and mot'd cars found on public roads these days?

Law abidingly yours m'lud, CLS

########

First Quote £131
next £132

PLUS 22.50 Shiply fee.

Transport = price of car :doh:

Last edited:
Besides don't they crush untaxed and mot'd cars found on public roads these days?
I've been crossing the channel Calais to Dover in my daily estate car going back from my holidays with One day tax left andone day MOT left with all those NPAR cameras mounted in dover I was more then a sure that i'm gutted, bolloks drove ( motorways) Dover to Scarb'ro without any issue - mot-ed and taxed next day.

Be brave, £155 + £30 petrol ->>> Bargin

Last edited:
Drivers doors do look fine for me, what you recon guys?

simmilar price as BIN on Ebay plus spare rest of the car..., what about rear trailer arms and the bushes?

Attachments

• panda doors.JPG
    panda doors.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
(y)
can of worms.. dont go there...

Shipley or rope?

Go on Scamp! If you get it inc delivery for £300 all in you'll either be pleasantly surprised how good it is or be able to tell us all what it's like and someone will have it off you I'm sure. You have a drive so no issues with sorn etc (y)

Last edited:
Back