General Last call for parts from donor 1994 parade

Currently reading:
General Last call for parts from donor 1994 parade

OKAY CHAPS.....

really looking to get rid on saturday morning, i will be chopping in half then taking it to local scrappies in 2 halfs along with a cooker, washer and all the left over rubbish parts from onyx.....

if there is any thing you want saving but cant collect straight away then i will keep in shed.

Allen Fletcher, i will keep the bonnet for ya.
Stig 130, all your parts are to one side.

i will keep as many parts as possible for few more weeks but thats all i can do as i need the space, the shell will be gone Saturday....

sorry chaps...i tried to fair...

kevin

PS, EMAIL ANY MORE REQUESTS TO
[email protected]

that way i can print off and label parts up...for sure i forgot some things allready.

Basically, this section, the rear foot or so of the rear inner & outer sills & lower inner wing & in to the floor edge, where they all go really!

Attachments

• 280320112506.jpg
    280320112506.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Kevin.
Many thanks for cutting out the chunk I needed.
Nice to see the Firefly, would love to see it in the flesh when its finished in August.
Sorry you didn't make the scrapyard in time, probably my fault!
Dave

No worries matie...glad to help...

so long as your travel was worth it...

JUST TO BE AWARE, THE CAR WILL BE GONE SATURDAY MORNING 25th Feb 2012

but i have kept all the parts in the shed.......not sure how long mind in case i need the space for summat else....LOL

kevin

PS, if i have any parts on hold or saved for anyone can they please get in touch about collection/delivery arrangements...

may thanks y'all...

Hi Kevin,

I have been tryin to think of parts that I could make use of from your car and i noticed the clock in my Panda makes a racket, is this normal, does it need a new one (or yours) or just some WD40?

Regards

Michael

Hi Kevin,

I have been tryin to think of parts that I could make use of from your car and i noticed the clock in my Panda makes a racket, is this normal, does it need a new one (or yours) or just some WD40?

Regards

Michael
Just some WD40, mine made a horrible grinding noise but pop it out the housing, quick spray and it's absolutely fine. even keeps time now!!!

dash pod surround and clock now sold.

Well the dear old donor has gone to the scrappers....it served me well and its spirit lives in the onyx...

for the bare bones shell and the cooker n washer plus few other bits i got £91.

well thats a few more coffers for the onyx...

thanks all for those who have parts from donor, hope they serve you well..

kevin

Back