S7001458.JPG

Punto (Mk1) lambo orange modified mk1 punto

Introduction

i bought this today, absolutly mint little car (y)

S7001458.JPG

S7001460.JPG

S7001461.JPG
Me like! Don't really like mk1's but that's nice! Best possible colour aswell. Looks alot like the mk2 abarth body kit.
I just don't like the steering wheel and you can tell the dash has been sprayed

i personally love this car!!! only thing that needs to be changed is the steering wheel, stands out a bit to much as being standard, but other than that, GREAT car and looking forward to maybe see'ing it at some events?

also, curious as to how much it set you back?

i paid £1100 which imo is a bloody bargain concidering thats less than the sound system cost

its got jvc dvd headunit, 7" lcd, 4 x pioneer speakers, 2 pioneer subs, alpine v12 mono amp & kicker amp, all in a rather tidy boot build with the entire car sound deadened, that lot cost more than £1100 :p

i paid £1100 which imo is a bloody bargain concidering thats less than the sound system cost

its got jvc dvd headunit, 7" lcd, 4 x pioneer speakers, 2 pioneer subs, alpine v12 mono amp & kicker amp, all in a rather tidy boot build with the entire car sound deadened, that lot cost more than £1100 :p

paid 1100 or knocked 1100 of another car you sold him?

I honestly cannot believe how tastless some people are regarding the comments! Some people have suprised me especially. No offence to anyone like but...sheesh!

And 16/17s are too big? WTF are you talking about? It's a 55bhp Punto with tiny tiny brakes not a Coupe with brembos!

have you forgotten what you are driving? and car before that was a green more door wasn't it? :ROFLMAO:
What?! The cars are OEM, and not "styled" (if you can call it that) with some chavvy body kit!

I'm not talking about the car itself, I mean, mk1's I love them....

I love my current car! It certainly looks better than any non oem body kitted car like this! No offence again.

Why does all show and no go justify it? Does no one actually like to look at a nice shiny impressive engine installation anymore?

Just me? What a nerd.

That's what I liked about Cov's sei with the XE engine in. Perception is reality so all these show cars just rely on looking good. But his was finished off with the engine installation, even though normally it wouldn't be on show, which in my opinion completed it.

Last edited:
What?! The cars are OEM, and not "styled" (if you can call it that) with some chavvy body kit!

I'm not talking about the car itself, I mean, mk1's I love them....

I love my current car! It certainly looks better than any non oem body kitted car like this! No offence again.

So wot if it has a small engine you cant get out of 2nd gear around parts of Southend with the traffic so cant go fast anyway:D at least its more noticable than some standard looking focus,anyway I thought Northerners still think mk5 cortinas wiv furry dashboads are stylish:devil:

Not my sort of colour but I actually like the car.

It's each to their own some may love it some may not.

Bill

PMSL never get used to old threads showing at the top they look like current posts.

Anyway was a nice car :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

you mean the members motors bar thing at the top of the list of threads???

you can change that so it only shows the newest threads. If you go to the UserCP and then 'Edit Options' on the left. Then right near the bottom of there is a section called 'Members Motors Bar Type', change that to 'Latest Only'.

;)

Back