Styling Lambo. doors

Currently reading:
Styling Lambo. doors

Biz said:
please please please do not put lambo doors on a UT!!

YOU WILL BE DIS-OWNED!!!

I hate that ****, they are the sort of people i have to justifiy why buy a uno turbo!!

... dont you think your being a little over the top.... i quite like the lambo doors and maybe at some point in the future i will add them to my uno...

not everyone likes all mods, keep that in mind before posting what could be taken as offence.

F R O S T Y said:
Vw Polo 6N face lift model headlights i believe, looks pretty good IMO, I might even go for a full polo angel eye conversion myself soon

will it require a higher voltage to run the lights? i recall one of the turbo boys at the ace a few months ago having to turn his up to 48v for xenons

bulldog5046 said:
... dont you think your being a little over the top.... not everyone likes all mods, keep that in mind before posting what could be taken as offence.
Welcome to the forum Biz (y).

Though you come across a little strong for FF (and Ryan :p), I see where you’re coming from :D.

Ryan, if you feel offended by posts, please use the report post function. It’s not nice to alienate our new members ;).

BTW Ryan – NOOOOOOO DON’T GET Lambo Doors – you’ll get disowned :spin: (IMO).

Edit: Each to their own (y).

Last edited:
turboned said:
will it require a higher voltage to run the lights? i recall one of the turbo boys at the ace a few months ago having to turn his up to 48v for xenons

Not sure to be honest, my guess is that yeh it will need more power to run the lights properly being xenons/projectors. At the mo i'm just considering it really, its nothing definate, rather spend my cash making it go quicker for now :D

But as for the lambo doors i kinda agree with Biz, its the people with lambo doored civics and novas etc who think their cars are the dogs b*llocks lol and uno turbos are retro cars which suit old school styling imo which is why old school hormann bodykits look so much better than modern crappy MASS PRODUCED CHEAP TACKY jap style bodykits that all the NOVA and SAXO boys love so much.
But as Ryan says it depends on personal taste too. i gotta say i think that uno does look pretty cool with lambo doors on it although i wouldnt get that done myself.

F R O $ T Y

Last edited:
it's not about lampo doors it's how to be unique, do stuff that are hard, no body done it b4...
but it's all to taste after all, if we all taste the same so all cars wuld be red... :D

sorry louie :( and sorry Biz, welcome to the forum by the way.

FROSTY: i'm getting the hornmann kit it will be on its way soon so stop worrying :D (y)

maybe lambo doors are getting a little popular, i will have to have a think, what about gullwings? might be a little harsh on the head tho lol.

nevermind, alot of people dont seem to like my taste...

Cheers,
Ryan Edge

Thats what i ment by it.

Lambo doors are for the Saxo, festers, 106's, clios, corsa etc etc.
Let them spend stupid amounts of money on crap!

Then see a sweetly modded (Nice hornmann kit on the right rims) absolutly kick some scooby, evo, 2.0 corsa/nova, V-TEC ass!!

I only get annoyed when people tell me "Your stupid for buying a old itallion car, watch it break down mate!".
And all theyve driven are golfs, 106's, saxos, corsas, etc and dont know what a hydraulic tappet is!!
That shows there knowledge of seriously quick out the box car doesnt it?

Doing lambo doors and changed headlights is just joing the ranks of crap that "Grace" the cover MAX FLOWER and BAST CAR (All bar martins orange flip paint uno).

i just cant wait to see there faces when i take some of them out in mine!
"This is a 1.4 mate?"

And ryan mate, you have a bloody nice uno!
Please dont ruin it!

But some cars look good with Lambo doors
Alfa Romeo
DSC00111.JPG

Oh and Lambo's:)

lambo 3.jpg

I like all unique mods .. and that blue car with fat wheels and lambo doors looks amazing .. but i also agree with Biz .. aint no one knows much about Fiat when they talk crap about it..

I love the polo eye conversion thingy plus the polo mod kit.. infact i love everything on that pic.. cuz all is nicely done :slayer:

You have 3 choices as far as i can see:

1) Go Frosty route
2) Keep it looking like a original turbo
3) A sleep........"Yeah 60S mate..........GONE!"

hey hey...

where did that headlights and clear indcators come from ???

Is they original for an uno ??

I am gonna change my h/l units so any help will be useful...:confused: :confused:

Back