1 lazy owner is ok
2 lady owners is worse
3 lady owers is pussing it

remember 1 lady owner 4 bloke owners
its ok

judged on how my mum drives compaired to my dad

generally blokes will wright of the car
women will fill it with filler

When trying to sell my two old cars I kept pushing that all previous owners were female.

I think its this old stereotype that women drivers tend to drive more carefully and not thrash the car and wreck it. However I have seen some women drive a car worse than some males so I dont think its that important really.

one dent
crushed_car.jpg

Nigel will be testify the paintwork was great on my old car and my metro before that I didnt put a single dent in.

and i reckon doctors and other clever brain people will say that wimmin lack spatial awarness, and are more likely to bump cars in car parks and the like. and if you ask insurance companies, wimmin will tend to do a lot more small dings and dents - when a bloke crashes a car, it'll be written off.

then yeah, theres the clutch issue :p

Out of curiosity, when looking for a 'new' second hand car, see previous lady owners as a good thing?

I don't think i do to be honest.

i certainaly dont see it as a good thing, to me i would expect to see, clutch wear, parking dents, mechanically poor runner, and car wash brush marks in the paintwork

I wouldn't say i avoid 'one lady owner' cars, but i dont look favourably upon them as they are usually full of parking dings and dents- usually scrapes on all 4 corners of the car!

Obviously i know this is very stereotypical, but i think men tend to look after their cars better than women do, as they tend to be more interested in them.

When I bought my 3rd Bravo it was one lady owner. She had the car 6-7 years and had done less than 30k.

It had quite a few dents on it. I dont think it ever saw a motorway and wasnt a great drive. When i bought it I had to drive it home from Blackpool to Rochdale and it drove a bit like a dog.

After a month of ownership, service, cambelt change etc it was a really good drive. I dont think it had gone above 40 mph before I bought it :eek:

my aunty has had an R reg Fiesta from new and she's never used 5th gear :eek:

she was surprised when i took her out in mine and she said, oh your using 5th gear, and i looked at her funny and she said, i've never used it in mine- ive never been on a motorway. This is coming from someone who has been driving nearly 40 years :rolleyes:

Back