Kwikfit hurt my car!

Currently reading:
Kwikfit hurt my car!

Emm

Fiat Addict
Took my beloved Sei to a local kwikfit this week so they could take my wheels off and find out what brake pads they needed to order, when i got back home i realised the ######## had put a big dent in the wing it had taken a hell of a knock. So i have put in a complaint, they are getting back in touch by the end of the week.(hopefully!!)

Red limited edition sporting abarth,lowered35mm,janspeed exhaust,strutbrace,tints,graphics,induction kit,rally mudflaps,neons,lge spec ice,full bodykit,etech spoiler,14 momo alloys,custom no.plate,de badged,abarth badges, smoked front/side indicators,pedal extentions, wheel spacers, front splitters

Hi Emm
good to see another woman on here, you gotta watch some of the guys on here though ;):D
I'd NEVER take mine to kwikfit, my bro took his for an exhaust, he bought one with a lifetime guarantee. He had nothing but trouble with it and they wouldn't do any thing about it. In the end he brought in trading standards and within days that branch had been shut down [V]

have you got any pics of your car? it sounds beautiful [8D]
sexy black 3 door punto with wild yellow interior.

I wouldnt trust kwik fit with a toy car let alone mine.
My dad had new tyres fitted to a old car of his it, the wheel came back kerbed and rear bumper scratched. They only decided to do something when my dad mentioned to them my mum was a trading standards officer [:(!]

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Standard Alloys...oops.
WANTED:Nice set of 14" or 15" Alloy Wheels PM Me With Any Info

Glad others have had trouble to,well im not glad they got their cars damaged! but you know what i mean-im glad it wasnt just me! Sounds like trading standards is the way to go. i wouldnt normally have taken it there but it was a sunday and i was desperate!

Red limited edition Sei sporting abarth,lowered35mm,janspeed exhaust,strutbrace,tints,graphics,induction kit,rally mudflaps,neons,lge spec ice,full bodykit,etech spoiler,14 momo alloys,custom no.plate,de badged at rear,abarth badges, smoked front/side indicators,pedal extentions, wheel spacers, front splitters

Back