cat back
stainless steel exhaust system

vl 38 turbo
remap.

Styling mods
Tints
17" Team dynamics

Furture mods

Have no idea, any sugesstions? I would like to see 180bhp out of it. Styling wise i dont like over the top stuff, like it subtle.

putting out about 160bhp.
Hi.

Punto Grande
1.4 t jet standard 120 bhp
red

mods

cat back
stainless steel exhaust system
stainless inlet mani
vl 38 turbo
remap.

Styling mods
Tints
17" Team dynamics

Furture mods

Have no idea, any sugesstions? I would like to see 180bhp out of it. Styling wise i dont like over the top stuff, like it subtle.

putting out about 160bhp.

Welcome to the forum

That's very nice, but pushing for 180 BHP on a 1.4 is a bit cruel lol. Poor engine. Wouldn't say no though haha. I think the looks are bang on at the moment. Maybe a subtle black decal along the sides. But nothing OTT. A nice set of wind deflectors would be very nice as well. Oh and maybe black mirrors caps :)

Last edited:
Good to see it back on the forum

I spent so much money on that car it shouldnt give you any trouble for atleast 100 years, gearbox had the problematic 4th gear sorted and the upgraded re-circ valve means you shouldnt have to worry about the standard crappy plastic one breaking. I also re sealed the headlights as the seals tend to leak and the lights condensate up. Its also had the drain pipe replaced so the alternator doesnt get water dripped on it in the rain.

180bhp is possible - have a look at Dlightswich's motors thread he has broken that mark

I had a decat on it for a while but it was a pain when it came to the mot so i took it off to sell the car.

Dont quite know what a 'stainless inlet mani' is btw, but it also has a Baileys upgraded re-circ valve and forge intercooler which cost £400 for both.

Welcome to the forum

That's very nice, but pushing for 180 BHP on a 1.4 is a bit cruel lol. Poor engine. Wouldn't say no though haha. I think the looks are bang on at the moment. Maybe a subtle black decal along the sides. But nothing OTT. A nice set of wind deflectors would be very nice as well. Oh and maybe black mirrors caps :)

180bhp isn't cruel. It's exactly the same engine as the abarth models. If they can do 180bhp in esseesse form with no reliability issues.

If anything it's his gearbox that would be more likely to suffer

Good to see it back on the forum

I spent so much money on that car it shouldnt give you any trouble for atleast 100 years, gearbox had the problematic 4th gear sorted and the upgraded re-circ valve means you shouldnt have to worry about the standard crappy plastic one breaking. I also re sealed the headlights as the seals tend to leak and the lights condensate up. Its also had the drain pipe replaced so the alternator doesnt get water dripped on it in the rain.

180bhp is possible - have a look at Dlightswich's motors thread he has broken that mark

I had a decat on it for a while but it was a pain when it came to the mot so i took it off to sell the car.

Dont quite know what a 'stainless inlet mani' is btw, but it also has a Baileys upgraded re-circ valve and forge intercooler which cost £400 for both.

stainless inlet mani, i thought thats what you said. haha. this rich ye? well at least i can find you on here.

Back