Technical Key and fob replacement

Currently reading:
Technical Key and fob replacement

mattprince

Bought the van but it only came with 1 key and no fob. Central locking on the front doors does work with the key but not the rear doors (the wires are actually hanging out so won't work).

Anybody know if somebody who offers a service that can supply 2 new keys and 2 fobs and code them to my ducato? I'm in Cheshire (cw1)

Cheers

Matt

Bought the van but it only came with 1 key and no fob. Central locking on the front doors does work with the key but not the rear doors (the wires are actually hanging out so won't work).

Anybody know if somebody who offers a service that can supply 2 new keys and 2 fobs and code them to my ducato? I'm in Cheshire (cw1)

Cheers

Matt
I had a replacement fob programmed but it still didn't open the rear barn doors electronically. ( In Australia, so no use to you sorry)

Hi, Access Locks in Ellesmere Port (near Chester) provided and coded a spare key for my van, but I did have a working key. They have a mobile service and come to you. Worth a call?

Hi, Access Locks in Ellesmere Port (near Chester) provided and coded a spare key for my van, but I did have a working key. They have a mobile service and come to you. Worth a call?
Cheers. I do have a working key, just not a working fob.

Back