Karcher pressure washer

Currently reading:
Karcher pressure washer

so i had a pressure washer for x-mas,when the weather clears up a bit i want to go and give my car a really good clean with it.I have never used one before and just wanted to hear your hints/tips for using it (y)

Also i have heard/saw snow foam,i want to use this but my pressure washer only has a tube that pulls the detergent in,is this ok for snow foam ?

any other advice is appreciated :worship:

just to make sure im reading this right,i need to buy one of them things in one of the likes you provided ( thanks ).then buy some snow foam and that it ? also they seam a bit pricey,is there any cheaper options or do i have to get one of them ?

never used one before so ill just use it to wash first and then snow foam later

there are reviews of that on here its crap you dont get hardly any foam from it
:yeahthat:

Evidence:
Exhibit A (Karcher)

Exhibit B (Elite Car Care)
elitelance_morefoam.jpg

Both using the same snowfoam mix. Changed my car between foam lances though ;)

so i had a pressure washer for x-mas,when the weather clears up a bit i want to go and give my car a really good clean with it.I have never used one before and just wanted to hear your hints/tips for using it (y)

Also i have heard/saw snow foam,i want to use this but my pressure washer only has a tube that pulls the detergent in,is this ok for snow foam ?

any other advice is appreciated :worship:
There's been a group buy offer on detailingworld for a while now a foam lance and 1 litre of snow foam for £39.99 including postage If your intrested heres the link ?http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=183611
and heres a link of a foam lance in action

Back