Styling Just put a deposit on a Black sporting 1.4 T-Jet

Currently reading:
Styling Just put a deposit on a Black sporting 1.4 T-Jet

I tell you what though, the more and more I look at the GP 1.4 t-jet. The more beautiful the car looks to me. Your Punto in your Sig looks the ******** matt. Same spec as mine, looking forward to it. Question, this blueMe system. Whats is all about?

Its a BlueTooth system to connect to and dial numbers in your phone using the steering wheel controls. It also has voice recognition. it can also read the txts from your phone as you recieve them if your phone is supported.

It also has a USB port in the glove box for connecting USB sticks, MP3 players, Ipod, USB Hard drive etc etc which you can load full of music.

se7enhp, you went for the GP over the panda then. Good cars, hope you enjoy.

I was in J&J a few weeks ago looking at the 500 and panda cross. Hope they are an improvement over Lee and Turner who were the worst car dealership I've ever dealt with in a history of buying over 20 cars:eek:

Deeyup

Oh nice matt, so there is going to be another one in the community :). What do you think as a Fiat Mechanic about remapping the car? The guys in J&J are brilliant guys! I am going to miss my 172cup though, wheel spin in 1st,2nd and start of third right if you don't apply the power properly, How does the T-Jet handle? My 172cup has H&R coilovers and the handling is the best car I have ever driven. It is extreamly accurate and can eat up ground at an extremly quick speed. Bear in mind this 172cup can keep up with a Phase2 255 clio V6. I am going to miss it :(. I ran a 13.69@101mph at santa pod :)

Oh nice matt, so there is going to be another one in the community :). What do you think as a Fiat Mechanic about remapping the car? The guys in J&J are brilliant guys! I am going to miss my 172cup though, wheel spin in 1st,2nd and start of third right if you don't apply the power properly, How does the T-Jet handle? My 172cup has H&R coilovers and the handling is the best car I have ever driven. It is extreamly accurate and can eat up ground at an extremly quick speed. Bear in mind this 172cup can keep up with a Phase2 255 clio V6. I am going to miss it :(. I ran a 13.69@101mph at santa pod :)

And as this is a 58 plate Punto 1.4T-jet, does that mean it's a Series2 punto?

Handles alot better when you put it on some eibach 50mm sportlines. Yes it will be a series 2 GP.

Cheers fella!
When was the Series2 released

only just released the series 2 was.

and as for the remap. had my blue mk2 remaped. totally worth the money. better mpg, better torque, better peak power. red dot are awsome guys.

ask my boss he'll agree.

if you get yours before 5th october, fancy going to the red dot day together. can have them both RR'ed for £25 to prove the power output is above what fiat say?

better mpg

I would agree with that :p

Standard graph:

DSC00699.jpg

With GSR and remap:

DSC00701-1.jpg

Overlayed:

DSC00703.jpg

Back