General just bought a stilo 1.9 jtd

Currently reading:
General just bought a stilo 1.9 jtd

rking100uk

Hi all,

First post here so just after a bit of advice,

Just got a 52 plate fiat stilo 1.9 jtd active, just wondering if there is anything i need to look for to prevent future problems?

Also, im looking for a spoiler to make the back look a bit better, anyone know of any good fitters/suppliers?

Ive heard alot of problems about electronics, so anything i should look for?

Cheers

rking100uk

The best thing to do is keep it serviced and get some aftermarket springs :p

as regards electronics mine has been fine, until yesterday when I had an engine fault light and no turbo, but thats due to me going through a puddle quite fast :rolleyes: but it's sorted itself and everything is fine now (y)

And I have the FIAT spoiler on mine which I think looks quite good. it's £104.61 primed from FIAT

Last edited:
Would be worth checking that the suspension recall has been done.

If your running on the stock 15s I would recommend going to a set of 16s (or perhaps 17s). Made a bit improvement to mine.

How do i check if the suspension recall has been done?

Will it be on the service history?When are the major services that need to be done?

dan-the-man said:
The best thing to do is keep it serviced and get some aftermarket springs :p

as regards electronics mine has been fine, until yesterday when I had an engine fault light and no turbo, but thats due to me going through a puddle quite fast :rolleyes: but it's sorted itself and everything is fine now (y)

And I have the FIAT spoiler on mine which I think looks quite good. it's £104.61 primed from FIAT

Pah fiat one is crap Dan Lester one is much nicer [well I think so anywho]:) and it sticks and bolts on as well :slayer:

Yep T14086 it's the stick on type. is it the same as the one that is as standard on the dynamic? :chin:

If your spring cups look like this

attachment.php

with the black thing bolted around the suspention cup then you've had the recall done.

T14086 said:
£104!! for spoiler......anyone looking for one cheap,got one here in the kitchen;)

meh, my kitchen came with a turbo and alloys (well actually it didnt even come with a cooker but i wanted to one up you)

Morritt said:
meh, my kitchen came with a turbo and alloys (well actually it didnt even come with a cooker but i wanted to one up you)

Beaten that, mine came with a R1, Electraglide & goldwing (although I had to put a larger door on for these :devil: ), 3 oil drain buckets, lots of oily rags 3 rgv250 track bikes and amongst that lot somewhere were divorce papers :D . I know my still wife won't admit it, but injuries aside I swear she's happier now I can't ride bikes anymore :D

Back