Stilo Jump on the bandwagon with me? Rare Stilo Blue?

Currently reading:
Stilo Jump on the bandwagon with me? Rare Stilo Blue?

Was thinking similar this morning as I cruised into work - a quick look on Autotrader shows less than 100 Diesel estates under 8 years old under 80k for below 3K in the whole of the country... A JTD MultiWagon is a superb purchase, as long as it's been looked after. I paid 2.5k for mine a year ago, have done 20,000 miles in it, and it hasn't cost me anything that I wouldn't consider normal wear and tear. A hell of a lot of car for the money.
Fiats in general and Stilos in particular get a bad press and bad reviews. Long may it continue, so those non-sheep amongst us can keep reaping the benefits!

I miss my JTD MW :(
I was ripped off very slightly when I got it (Alpha & yapps in Llanishen, Cardiff cnuts) but as soon as I got away from them nothing but smooth sailing.
The Evo I have now isn't a patch on that old tub! Slower, smaller, worse handling, worse on fuel and more expensive to tax than the MW.
Anyone got a stilo JTD hatchback they want to swap for? Only 1200 miles on mine :p

My first thought on looking at those pictures was "why is that engine bay so clean? What are they hiding?".

Last edited:
Back