General JTD remapped, what next?

Currently reading:
General JTD remapped, what next?

He did said he bought the stilo purely for its cheap running cost.
However, I dont agree with he saying A3 is cooler than stilo, the front of the new A3 is ok, but as some already mentioned, it looks the same as any other Audis, but stilo is surely much better looking on the side and the rear, may be I will pop them to my cousin's and put 2 cars side by side and take some pics.

He did said he bought the stilo purely for its cheap running cost.
However, I dont agree with he saying A3 is cooler than stilo, the front of the new A3 is ok, but as some already mentioned, it looks the same as any other Audis, but stilo is surely much better looking on the side and the rear, may be I will pop them to my cousin's and put 2 cars side by side and take some pics.

:chin: and :yeahthat: to the pics

my old JTD was running at 160bhp and I only had clutch slip twice in around 6000 miles, but if I went anymore then the first thing I'd do is change the clutch.

Supposedly mine has more than 160 and I've seen no sign of slippage in 4 months / 6k miles.

I do wonder if the 147 Q2 limited slip diff will fit.

Apparently they're only £250 from Alfa...

Or buy one of the new 1.9 engines that come 177 bhp standard in the Fiats and 188 bhp standard in the Alfas.

My cousin is away!!! damn it, will take the photo this weekend.
really? will they go in to my JTD 3 door with out a lot of work, but I still need to change my gear box, ecu, clutch etc.... wonder how much a brand new engine cost from them......Hate to think that.... anyway, it look liket it would be even easier to get the new Bravo Mjet 150 than the stilo as the only, yes, only 150 stilo I found still costing£9,495 with 8k on the clock :cry: . a new brave only cost just over £14,000 on the net.:idea:

Last edited:
Back