John Darwin

Currently reading:
John Darwin

Craig G

Sorry if there is already a topic on this...

But how mad is the whole situation! It's truly off it's box! There is loads of speculation over it now like, with his wife selling the house for £300k six weeks ago, and there is apparently a picture of the couple in an apartment in Panama taken last year.

But how hasn't anyone seen him in 5 years. I've had nights out and disappeared for 5 hours, even 5 days... but years haha. But 5 years is really stretching the boundary isn't it.

If he really did just go missing, I'd love to speak to him you know, ask him where he's been an all that jazz.

What are your views on all this?

Last edited:
Just another insurance scammer (n)

Do you really think?

I mean.... come on, if he was living at home and just hiding away... it's 5 years, someone must have seen him.

The way I'm looking at it is....

If he was clever enough to fake his own death then stay unseen for 5 years. What would be the point in coming back knowing that it's going to look so suspicious and then being prosecuted for all sorts?

imagine that

craig: where have you been for 5 years?
john: i cant remember
craig: wow cool, so what was it like?
john: i dont know
craig: so would you recommend memory loss?
john: how should i know
craig: wow you're a really cool guy, i wish i could lose 5 years of my life
john: go away
craig: would you like to come to my house to play on my xbox?
john: wtf is an xbox?
craig: did they not have the xbox where you've been?
john: how the hell would i know i cant remember
craig: oh yeah, i forgot, hey thats something we have in common! you're my best friend.
john: ok then, i'm going to walk away now, if you follow me i will stick a knife in your heart

imagine that

craig: where have you been for 5 years?
john: i cant remember
craig: wow cool, so what was it like?
john: i dont know
craig: so would you recommend memory loss?
john: how should i know
craig: wow you're a really cool guy, i wish i could lose 5 years of my life
john: go away
craig: would you like to come to my house to play on my xbox?
john: wtf is an xbox?
craig: did they not have the xbox where you've been?
john: how the hell would i know i cant remember
craig: oh yeah, i forgot, hey thats something we have in common! you're my best friend.
john: ok then, i'm going to walk away now, if you follow me i will stick a knife in your heart

Nahhh

I really wanted to hear a story about how he'd been sleeping rough with animals and that. An like how he mated with a goat.... or some animal in the jungle.
And then now he's regained his memory, he's learned that his wife had sold the family home, cashed in his life insurance and got married to a German waiter called Klaus. So he goes back to living in the jungle an all that jazz.

I'm absolutely devastated that it's turned out the way it has, but I still want to know where he's been (and I'm hoping he's been in the jungle and living rough).

I doubt it was anything like fun, if he did lose his memory that would be traumatic. If he didnt he would be living like a fugitive, probably why he came clean along with the renewed interest from The Fuzz.

Someone had too much time on their hands :D

TH1_1212200725seaton-carew-sign.jpg

Back