sometimes darwin fails by "this" much...

Currently reading:
sometimes darwin fails by "this" much...

Damn thats a shame Darwin failed.

Anyone stupid enough to vault a fence onto a reasonably busy road straight into the path of oncoming traffic without a decent resaon deserves what they get IMO.

marked light controlled crossing, railings, bus lane, what more does thicky mcthick pupil need to "STAY THE **** OFF THE ROAD YOU DUMB ****ING FUTURE FRENCH FRY SERVER"

Bus lane ?:confused:

Watching the footage carefully, the lad appears to trip on the rail.
Also looks like a couple of others were trying the same trick - looks like some sort of dare going on.

A pity him & his ilk didn't end up under the wheels, at least it would have prevented him from breeding.
I'm not a great fan of things American but this idea of being able to sue at the drop of a hat is quite appealing, imagine the passengers and driver all being able to sue for having the sh!t scared out of them as this turd hits the side of the bus...

WAs probably doing the whole "we'll pretend to jump out and make the driver swerve/slam on the brakes" thing but slipped and went over the rail...:D
And nobs like him probably cause some serious accidents - imagine if it'd happened a second or so earlier & the driver had managed to swerve - into the path of...
With all those cars braking & swerving, can you imagine the carnage?

And nobs like him probably cause some serious accidents - imagine if it'd happened a second or so earlier & the driver had managed to swerve - into the path of...
With all those cars braking & swerving, can you imagine the carnage?

I was grinning because he got injured because of it thats all I've had people do it to me in my car and thats bad enough...I can well imagine what would have happened, I don't wish he'd died tho mainly cos then the driver of the bus would have had to live with driving a vehicle that caused a death.

Back