100_6510.JPG

500 James Blu (1.2 lounge)

Introduction

It has passed only one day since its arrival at the dealership and I should wait for another 10 until it's officially mine.

:D

Due to the fact that its a Saturday and the keys from each car are well locked at the dealership i wasn't able to take some nice pics of the interior.

I promise you though that when he would be ready with all these stickers and protective sponges off more photos will come.

For those who don't know its specs, are the following:

Skydome sunroof
16" spoked alloys
Side strips with 500 logo
Clima
Leather gear knob
Parking sensors (gift from the dealer)

:)

100_6516.JPG

100_6515.JPG

100_6510.JPG

For once more i wanna thank all of you who really helped me make my decision.

For those who are interested about delivery time, i placed my order on the 19th of October so the 50 days that the sale rep told me are not a myth.
Tell the dealer that you want to get your numberplates yourself so you get the car tomorrow!
Ahmett you're so funny... Really!

lol

1st 8 days is just perfect - this is how things have always been (if you can't deal with that is your problem - it was Pazaropoulos fault that your car was delayed :) ) - The sales rep promised me a delivery time of 50 days! Oh on the 7th it would be 49 :)
2nd its ridiculous to ask for a day off just for that - i prefer to keep this for Christmas
3rd i don't want to get nervous and sick with those arrogant persons working at the ministry of transportation
4th i'm really bored to wait and run from office to office in order to complete the process
5th having the dealer to do that for you is something GREAT - makes me happy to not be the one to deal with the bureaucracy
6th i have already been provided with a spare car from the dealer

Last edited:
Ahmett you're so funny... Really!

lol

1st 8 days is just perfect - this is how things have always been (if you can't deal with that is your problem - it was Pazaropoulos fault that your car was delayed :) ) - The sales rep promised me a delivery time of 50 days! Oh on the 7th it would be 49 :)
2nd its ridiculous to ask for a day off just for that - i prefer to keep this for Christmas
3rd i don't want to get nervous and sick with those arrogant persons working at the ministry of transportation
4th i'm really bored to wait and run from office to office in order to complete the process
5th having the dealer to do that for you is something GREAT - makes me happy to not be the one to deal with the bureaucracy
6th i have already been provided with a spare car from the dealer

As you wish!

I forgot to mention that the car's license needs its time too (even if you go on your own) as a result its not possible to do this in one day. This could happen only in case that someone stole your plates and you want to get new ones.

I forgot to mention that the car's license needs its time too (even if you go on your own) as a result its not possible to do this in one day. This could happen only in case that someone stole your plates and you want to get new ones.

Yes i guess it depends on how charming you are with the bureaucracy

I think that it will do very well in terms of consumption. My best friend has a 1.2 for 2.5 years. She does a lot of city driving and with one filling she covers the same amount of km as i did with the beetle (1.4 75hp 1.3 tones :p). I have to mention that shes not the most eco-friendly driver and i believe that this is fairly good taking into consideration that the beetle has a fuel tank of 55 liters when the 500 has a 35 one.

I'm really happy with time. The sales rep had promised me that bulding-shipping-plates and license need 50 days until im able to pick up the car :) On Wednesday it will be the 49th day :)\

Last edited:
Back