DSC001695.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) J1ppers (now lowered)

Introduction

Right thougt id finally make a thread about my car.

the pics are crap the cars dirty:p but here we go...

(i hate the bumpers i have abarth ones which one day i will get fixed and painted:D)....

(i also uploaded them properly so Dave cant moan:nerner:)

Re: J1ppers

how is it not that simple?
  1. find decent sprayer
  2. get quote
  3. drop off the kit or car
  4. he sprays them
  5. you pay and collect them
  6. you fit them - this is dependant on if you have them fitted already
  7. then you are happy because you have an Abarth kit
  8. you drive around town thinking you are the man but you look like a gimp
follow the list and you can't go wrong!!

that bits quite hard tbh.

that bits quite hard tbh.
What the hell are you looking for one online? You need to get off you fat ass and go looking. How can you judge a sprayer by their website? Get a few addresses and go looking. See what kind of set up they, look at their work and have a talk to them!:rolleyes:

What the hell are you looking for one online? You need to get off you fat ass and go looking. How can you judge a sprayer by their website? Get a few addresses and go looking. See what kind of set up they, look at their work and have a talk to them!:rolleyes:

so shall i just get in my car and drive around till i find one then:confused:

Last edited:

seriously mike, you are one of the laziest mofos i have ever met.

doesnt anyone you know know a mate of a mate of a mate who is rather good at spraying?

and yeah, dont EVER arrange to get work done unless you have seen his work before.

seriously mike, you are one of the laziest mofos i have ever met.

doesnt anyone you know know a mate of a mate of a mate who is rather good at spraying?

and yeah, dont EVER arrange to get work done unless you have seen his work before.

i know about 4 people who each claim they have mates that can do i but they all f*k around and dnt get on with stuff(n)

What the hell are you looking for one online? You need to get off you fat ass and go looking.
:yeahthat:
you really need to go and see what you're dealing with. a quick chat at a dozen local car repair workshops can make all the difference, plus you generally get lower quotes in person (especially if you dress scruffy for the occasion).

Back