I've gone back to the world of PS3

Currently reading:
I've gone back to the world of PS3

I got a 40gb pack with 3 games.

Games are Kayne and Lynch, Uncharted, Unreal Tournament 3

I traded Kayne and Lynch straight back in and got CM Dirt and F1.

Also got a BluRay DVD remote and HDMi lead.

Whole lot £400

get assassins creed possibly the best game on it at the mo(y)

uncharted is to short for my liking too

Last edited:
Well its out in 2009 tho knowing sony it might go back to 15 days after the end of the world, at least you'll have plenty of time to get over the lack of car damage, realistic physics, or ability to change body parts. But hey it looks nice and thats all the counts right?

If I wanted Lax Bowels body kits that disintergrated when I got within 2 miles of tyre walls due to poor collision detection and cack handling, I would have bought Need For Speed- Pro Street.

Being that I finished all career races on Forza 2 on the 360 with all golds, and all exhibition races, there was little else to do as hardly anyone plays online anymore.

I want GT5, wheres the problem?

:rolleyes:

Tbf i'll probably buy as PS3 as well for it but from what i've played of the jap version of prologue forza physics are better, definitely wouldn't sell the 360 for it certainly with it being so far away...didn't mean to p*** on your parade does sound a bit harsh like on a second reading.

Tbf i'll probably buy as PS3 as well for it but from what i've played of the jap version of prologue forza physics are better, definitely wouldn't sell the 360 for it certainly with it being so far away...didn't mean to p*** on your parade does sound a bit harsh like on a second reading.

;) Apology excepted Captain Needer. Quote from Star Wars

I'm just hoping they sort the physics out, I guess I can live without car damage, I did for years and when the A.i. has just rammed you in a braking zone it is an annoyance. But forza physics have sort of ruined other racing sims for me, in that slow cars on forza are still fun, taking a D class car round a tight track with a force feedback wheel is an exercise in finding grip, taking it to the edge and no further, which to me is satisfying especially in stuff like a focus ST which has some nice lift off over steer. GT1, 2, 3 and 4 have suffered from the slow cars feeling like a purgatory you had to suffer until you got the nice stuff, rather than a fun and integral part of the game. I've never managed to build an undriveable car in GT which when you think about it is odd a 900+ bhp M5 should be a scary nigh on undriveable beast but somehow no, where as 750bhp in a cadillac CTSv on forza feels like unicycling on a tightrope,one false move and its over. However the track selection on GT will be cool with even the top gear test track featured.

Back