Technical Issue with Radio & Steering controls MultiECU advice needed please

Currently reading:
Technical Issue with Radio & Steering controls MultiECU advice needed please

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

JonF88

Hi all,

Sorry if this is posted in the incorrect place but I really hope someone can help on this issue.

Recently purchased a 500X with standard radio. All working perfect with steering controls & information on the centre dash I.e trip information etc and cruise control with the steering control functions.

Have recently changed to an aftermarket radio. Purchased all the correct and necessary infotainment adapter from connects 2. After changing the radio everything was still working perfectly fine, steering controls/cruise control & left buttons which control the centre display on the instrument cluster. However we had the flashing mileage issue. We were recommended to have a Proxy alignment done with the Fiat MultiECU software. After reaching out to someone on here to kindly carry out the procedure nothing has been correct since.

For some reason whilst carrying out the proxy alignment to remove the flashing mileage, the display/radio/dash from what we were told was disabled whilst the user was carrying out the proxy alignment. Not too sure why they felt the need to disable any features whilst messing with the system other than just carrying out a simple proxy alignment but I’m in need of someone’s help to explain how to re activate this so I can take it to a garage that has the software.

I was told that the person disabled the radio/dash function and in result we don’t have any access to the steering wheel buttons on the left hand side of the steering wheel, I.e button that controls the centre display in the instrument panel. The cruise control buttons in the right work fine. But the rest of the steering wheel is now dead.

Can someone please help? I hope I have explained it the best I can

Thanks
Jon

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back