Is this a good deal?

Currently reading:
Is this a good deal?

G

Garry

Hey guys, got the chance to buy a 2002 Alfa 147 1.6 with 115,000 miles on the clock, 1 month tax and MOT until December for £300. It could do with timing belt changing and no idea how it'll do with the MOT, but £300 seems too good to turn down?!

Is it worth it?

Garry

457535096_8da3f5820d.jpg

yer get it bought,even if youy spend a few hundred you got yaself a bargain!

when something is too good to be true, it usually is!still at 300 quid i don't think you could lose,

if it turned out to be a lemon you could take off all the easy bits and flog on ie lights, bumbers, trim etc and scrap the rest in.

stephen

Beige on a maroon alfa is pretty nice imho...

Buzz
If you see a bandwagon, its already too late!
Iwillbeyou56978.jpg

Even I would take a chance on that! Get timing belt done if you want to keep it. If not, buy it, reg it. Flog it!!!!

Must be £500 profit it that as it stands!

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

Well I got this car and love it, but can't afford to keep two cars on the road :(

Anyone want to buy it? :)

Garry

why buy it if you cant afford to run/keep both cars lol

how much did you get it for in the end? If it were black i may have been interested.

Could be interested???

Hi,

Drop me an email as I could be interested depending on milage, engine size etc.

Let me know and how much you want for it etc via email.

Thanks,

Craig

I bought it because it was too good of a deal to miss out on, and now I can say I've owned an Alfa!

It's a 1.6 Twin Spark Lusso with 115k miles on it. It's an ex company car so it's loads of motorway miles.

I'm in Durham, not sure on a price yet! I might try and get it through it's MOT first.

Gaz

457535096_8da3f5820d.jpg

Back