is there any 1 from norwich or close

Currently reading:
is there any 1 from norwich or close

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all is there any 1 who can help me ,,woke up this morning to find out some 1 has stolen 1 of my wheels on my hgt,,,so if any 1 got a spare 15inc alloy for sale please help,,as need it asap,,,,thax again,,tone

Ebay, scrapyard, you will struggle to find a 15'' alloy on its own hence suggesting the places

Ebay is the best place for single alloys, most scrapyards around here have a bunch of knackered F**ds, V*****lls and P****ts. I had a look around for a punto with alloys, you might be lucky to find a MK2 with steelies... but that's about it.

Sorry to hear about your problem and I know you feel p---ed BUT wheres your locking bolts I mean you do have them ?

yeah it was on there,,but look like who ever nicked it new what they was doing,,so when i get my new wheels, will put 2 sets of looking wheels nuts on my car,, hopyfuly that will stop the thiefs,,grrrrrr

yea sure does ,,or who ever stole it ,,nicked it for some body else,,,,,god damn its made me angry,,to think some 1 got my wheel,,and there probaly driving about havin a giggle,,and me ive got to sit in ,,as i cant find 1 from any where,,grrrrrr the norwich wheel thief,,,,,any way still tryin to find a wheel,,,, so if any 1 got spare 1 sell me it ,,please

Last edited:
well hello alll ,,well havin no luck what so ever ,,finding out whole stole my wheel,,,and findin it hard to get hold of 1..so now looking to buy some steel wheels,,so if any 1 got 4 for sale,,,,im here,,,,

where was it stolen from as im from norwich aswell???

Last edited:
yeah stole from norwich to,,so some scumy person got my wheel
,,but got my new 1s now ,,so if any 1 want the other 3 old 15 wheels cheap ,,got good tires on to,,,make me a offer,,,.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back