Styling is it possible to get angle eye headlights for a cinq

Currently reading:
Styling is it possible to get angle eye headlights for a cinq

hey lads nd lasses do any of you lot know if its possible to get a set of angle eyes for a cinq with out doing a headlight conversion to a different light off a different car.....:)

lol yeah i agree most bmws do look absolute *h*t ill have alook on ebay cos i would like some, but i dont want those universal ones you buy from halfords then they just stick to your headlight cos they look more pants than beemers lol:p

i brought some of ebay for my cinq, hopin to put them on today, ill take pics so u can all decide what they look like

x

i have those angel eyes of ebay and i have to disagree with the slaggong off, and its not just because i have them, they are not that obvious from a distance but any car lover will notice plus when just the sidelights are on they look great. anyway its up to you if you like them buy them, dont let any one put you off lol :D

garage_gallery-26-1175878032_thumb.jpg

garage.php

My mate used to make em for the company that sells them on ebay, they look good at first but after about 6 months the hot glue that holds the angel eye bits in place usually goes an unpleasant beige colour:yuck: .
Just thought folk should know.:)

i like the angle eyes i think they look actually quite nice on your cinq jus trying to photo shop them onto my black cinq to see how they look:) but as soon as i get hold of some money im gonna have to get myself a pair:D(y) (y) (y) :worship:

got my angel eyes on now! thanks to moi fab-e bf there on! with a few f words and fingers hurtin they where on in bout 30min, will take piccies tonite!

Back