General Iridium tipped plugs in Abarth

Currently reading:
General Iridium tipped plugs in Abarth

abarthnotenough?

Hi all, put some of these plugs in at weekend and Wow!(y) what a difference! car feels much more responsive and engine sounds better! cars now done45k on the original plugs so thought i would treat it! missus now done 2k trouble free in the Abarth! (touch wood) no flashing lights ect! she still hates it though:( she cant get on with the gearbox! though she did say a manual version would be nice so may have to sell for a manual!
Women eh??:p

Hi all, put some of these plugs in at weekend and Wow!(y) what a difference! car feels much more responsive and engine sounds better! cars now done45k on the original plugs so thought i would treat it! missus now done 2k trouble free in the Abarth! (touch wood) no flashing lights ect! she still hates it though:( she cant get on with the gearbox! though she did say a manual version would be nice so may have to sell for a manual!
Women eh??:p

Women...tell me about it, the other half uses it for work every monring!, i have to pray every morning that ill see her in one piece afterwork! (and the fiance!)

Back