General Intro and Wanted - Sedicivalvole!

Currently reading:
General Intro and Wanted - Sedicivalvole!

jmcc500

Hi all,

Should introduce myself first - my name is James, currently own a Coupe 16v NA which follows on from a variety of cars including 2 Cinq Sportings and a Cinq S. Also many non-Fiat cars in the past (Minis, Saxos, BMW, Skoda Rapid (!), MGB GT) and currently own a 1964 VW camper (Splitty) and 1/3 of a 1990 Lotus Esprit Turbo in addition to the Coop! My parents ran several Fiats when I was growing up, including an original Panda (E463NCL), Tipo 1.4 (G371HVF), Uno Hobby and 4 Cinq Sportings, and my Uncle ran one of the first Tipo DGTs in the country (F-plate red 1.4) before moving onto a 1.9DGT and then a former press car Tempra SW.

So why am I posting? Well, have been thinking about various things to replace the Coupe and quite fancy a Sedicivalvole. If anyone is looking to sell a good, standard-ish Mk 1 Sedici :), preferably in red or black, then please let me know. Would be most interested in a swap for the Coupe (<70k miles, cambelt done 2 years ago at 59512 miles, Metallic Green, new rear calipers fitted today, good tyres, no significant rust, MoT to September 2011, formerly owned by previously mentioned Uncle!:rolleyes:), but if the price is right would consider buying a Sedici before moving the Coupe on.

Hope I don't cause trouble posting the above in this forum, seemed more appropriate than the classified wanted ads.

Thanks,

James

Hope I don't cause trouble posting the above in this forum, seemed more appropriate than the classified wanted ads.

Thanks,

James

Careful, the forum nazi will get you :D! Good luck with the search, they seem to be few and far between atm, all models not just the sid. Mine was snapped up super quick when I sold it last month...

Careful, the forum nazi will get you :D! Good luck with the search, they seem to be few and far between atm, all models not just the sid. Mine was snapped up super quick when I sold it last month...

Dont call him that his mate will send you a spank via PM!!:D

Hi Mike,

Hmmm... interested in your Sedici but looking at the pictures am worried that it might be out of my range in terms of price! If your e-mail starts with ware then I was close to e-mailing you about your e-bay ad from a few weeks ago - it's still in my drafts!

Was hoping to sneak something for under a grand, to go much more I'd definitely have to sell my Coupe first. I'll pm you my e-mail address - if you have any, please can you send me some pics of the car as it stands, including (if poss) the interior. Does it have recaros by the way?

Cheers,

James

Back