Currently reading:
Technical Interior light and radio problem

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

GyulaGB

Fiat Marea 2.0 20V
Hi People of FiatForum! :)

I`m in a sort of trouble.
Just got back my car from the service and its looks like one of the problems won`t come up till I get back home. Like usually...
All of my interior lights and the radio has stopped working.
I checked the fuse box, but all of the fuses looks healthy.
The service manual refer to a 10amp SERVICE fuse but thats ok.
Is there any other fuse for the interior lights and for the radio somewhere hidden?
The car is a 1997 Marea HLX 2000 20V.

Thank you for the help

The only two 10amp fuses that i know of (that are hidden) are located above the Glove compartment. You have to remove the compartment to check these and i am not sure what these fuses are for but it might be worth finding out and checking . The glove compartment is fairly easy removal.Once removed look up into the facia . I think there is a relay there as well.... Hope this helps ..good luck :idea:
Dave

The only two 10amp fuses that i know of (that are hidden) are located above the Glove compartment. You have to remove the compartment to check these and i am not sure what these fuses are for but it might be worth finding out and checking . The glove compartment is fairly easy removal.Once removed look up into the facia . I think there is a relay there as well.... Hope this helps ..good luck :idea:
Dave

Looked up fuses in glove compartment today to find out they are for engine ignition system so these fuses are not connected with the alarm problem and interia light problem you have.
Dave

Found the two fuse with the relay they looks okay...
Other weird and sick thing found as well.
If I switch on the map reading light to nearside its zeroing the daily mile`o meter on the dashboard.
Got an appointment for next tuesday, will let you know guys what was the problem. Probably had a hamster or squirl left inside the dashboard by the previous owner isnt` it?

SNAP!!! My dad's car has the same problem Its a 2001 1.9td weekend. Like you I checked all fuses but all ok. I stand corrected but I,m pretty sure there are 2 fuses to the radio. One the led light and the second fuse for the radio itself. Both are 10amp. On the weekend model the glove box light has gone out as well. Must be on the same circuit along with the led light on the cigar lighter. If I get it working you'll be the first to know. Happy hunting.

SNAP!!! My dad's car has the same problem Its a 2001 1.9td weekend. Like you I checked all fuses but all ok. I stand corrected but I,m pretty sure there are 2 fuses to the radio. One the led light and the second fuse for the radio itself. Both are 10amp. On the weekend model the glove box light has gone out as well. Must be on the same circuit along with the led light on the cigar lighter. If I get it working you'll be the first to know. Happy hunting.

The problem is under the dashboard somewhere because its zeroing the mile o`meter as well sometimes. Its makes me very crazy. Will post what happened on Tuesday in Birmingham at Motor-Mech.... Its needs to be sorted cause can`t drive without music
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

By the way is anybody knows what is that green little box with the cables in and out under the nearside rear seat behind.???

Thanks and HappY Eastern to Everybody :D

I should gone to specsavers cause it was a blown fuse...
What a shame on a DIY person isn`t it?
So the problem was a 15A fuse, some reason I did not find it.
Now its all sorted. The alarm still not working, but that is going to be an other discussion next time.
Thank you for all of your help!:worship:

sorry about late reply
The gauges was working. I just could not find the blown fuse.
I cant remember the number by now but it was the second from botton second from left. Or third.
I hope your car is okay by now.

S
sorry to drag up but were all your dials working aswell? what 15a was blown? service fuse 1 or 2?

Reason i ask,non of mine are working but all the lights are :s

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back