Off Topic Insurers charging up to 20% more for winter tyres...

Currently reading:
Off Topic Insurers charging up to 20% more for winter tyres...

BBC misreportin the news? Never!

Must've been a slow news day, or someone hadn't done their homework very well!

Anyway, perhaps of more worth (in my humble opinion) would be for the BBC to investigate certain insurers as to why they are offering certain existing customers a renewal deal that is £170 more expensive than the exact same online quote for a new customer, and yet at the same time being unable to advise certain existing customers as to why this is the case.

That'd be, y'know....interesting.;)

was on the tv news this morning too, quite a good piece

seems that the masses are slowly catching on to what some of us have known for 5 years and has been 'correct' in Germany for a lot longer :D

perhaps it doesn't need legislation after all for people to open their minds (y)

Oh, I did, twice on consecutive days.

The problem could have been the 6 other cars afraid to overtake, or the Merc coming the other way with 10 cars behind it, but I overtook the lot, before the other queue got even close, much to daughter's amazement.

Cheers

D

I had a 6 car overtake as well. Did you also have that moment where you thought "ooh I've bitten off a little too much here" and then the moment where you've overtaken all 6 cars with tonnes of room to spare :D

Back