insurance quotes

Currently reading:
insurance quotes

x nicky x

got my test tuesday, im nearly 18, how much would it be to insure the 1.9 gp? and whos best to go with?

thanx Nicky

no not kiddin jus wonderin how much it would roughly cost me, shal try a few insurance companys

Nicky

Unfortuneatly everyone has different situations, ages, locations so it varies

The only true qoute which would be accurate and of benfit for yourself would be to find someone of same age, location and situation and on the forum but unfortuneatly that is nigh on impossible

Good luck on your test (y) :)

venomco is insured on a 1.9 sporting and only 17, although he hasn't been on here for while, not too sure how much he is paying maybe drop him a pm.

as said it isnt just a figure for everyone at the same age

insurance works on a 'base rate' which means insurance is affected by different factors which move the base rate.

These include things like

convictions
claims
no claims bonus
addres where car to be kept
where car is kept (although this is only on certain cars i.e. requirement for some postcodes with some cars have to be kept in a garage overnight)
pass plus
named drivers
modifications
occupation
type of use
cover required i.e. (third party only, third party fire and theft)
additional benefits such as motor legal protection,temporary replacement car

Best plan is to ring around and shop about, dont just go for the cheapest as if you are to claim then you could find that the premium you paid does not cover basic things you need when it comes to claiming :(

Hope this helps :eek:

Crazy

Back