General Information on Stilo

Currently reading:
General Information on Stilo

julieiito

I all,
I want some information about the Stilo They was only made for five years? I had a Brava and want to get a newer car as the Brava was the last one in 2001.

But not to sure for a Stilo or Punto can anyone help?
Thanks, Julie.

I echo the other posts. You get much more car in so many ways(weve had both). The Stilo is also much more comfortable for a big labrador dog in the back, especially if you get a Stilo with the rear seats which move back and forth. Good luck in your search.

yep i totally agree, were on our 3rd in the family.
but the proviso - DONT get the 1.6 if you can help it. jtd is by far the best out of the bunch the 1.6 has a gearbox diff that is made from well, paper probo would have been more effective (just had to do this job for a second time).
also the insurance groups - the 1.6 is group 5 and the excellent 19jtd is also group 5 with bundles more tourque. tax on the 1.6 is now a whopping £200 per year on the jtd £125 (may have just gone up though).
You can pick up the 1.6s pretty cheaply now - but for the few quid more the jtd will save you a fortune very quickly in running costs alone if its a good example.
good luck
roy

Back