Tuning Induction

Currently reading:
Tuning Induction

Yes it can be done. Just get a K&N kit I think.

But insurance would technically need to be told, and it wouldn't give you much more power, just looks a little better when the bonnets up, and my give you a slightly different noise when it's sucking air in :p

Not my cup of tea personally though, which alot of people at college seem to think is strange for your average 19yo :confused: :p

Yes it can be done. Just get a K&N kit I think.

But insurance would technically need to be told, and it wouldn't give you much more power, just looks a little better when the bonnets up, and my give you a slightly different noise when it's sucking air in :p

Not my cup of tea personally though, which alot of people at college seem to think is strange for your average 19yo :confused: :p

Alot of 19 year olds don't own a panda, ;let alone 5!

True, maybe i'll skip that idea as it will be costly. I didn't think K&N did kits for our Pandas. they do them for mk3's.. unless you mean cinq/sei kit?

Alot of 19 year olds don't own a panda, ;let alone 5!

True, maybe i'll skip that idea as it will be costly. I didn't think K&N did kits for our Pandas. they do them for mk3's.. unless you mean cinq/sei kit?

Lol. I'm not sure. I thought it was K&N but not 100% sure. As I say, not my area of expertise :p

Don't suppose you know the product code Gaz?

no, but it was for carb

it was wrong anyway, the air intake got in the way

if you can make the black plastic cap(bob) fit then you can make whatever you like - does it fit, I dont know - I didnt really play about much with my panda

Dunno if this is any help but there's something in either the 'cento or punto sections about a ford induction kit for about £35 odd that I have seen in the last couple of days but can't remember where it is...

Apparently it needs only minor mods to fit it to a 1242 punto engine...

Sounds like it wouldn't hurt the wallet too much if it didn't work... ;)

Luke.(y)

Back