Technical induction kits

Currently reading:
Technical induction kits

hi, i have been reading quite a few threads about induction kits and have seen some comments sayin that the ford focus induction kit wont fit a 16v sporting, is this true ? if so what are the best induction kits for a 16v sporting excluding a vsr ?? thanks

hi, i have been reading quite a few threads about induction kits and have seen some comments sayin that the ford focus induction kit wont fit a 16v sporting, is this true ? if so what are the best induction kits for a 16v sporting excluding a vsr ?? thanks

mate just make your own i did only cost around £60 to make...double the price of focus induction but about half of the GSR

just nee silicone bends and stailess steel piping...then bigest air filter you can find :p

it is true, but it isnt. toyosports make a "focus style" induction kit for the 16v and costs about £30. u can also save cash by making ur own using the original inlet pipe like i have for the moment.
IMAG0046.jpg
i just cut the pipe b4 the bend and use a bit of pipe to re-attach it to move the filter away from over the manifold. filters can be picked up for like £15. other options are thinks like pipercross and gsr which cost more, the latter, although the best, will set u back ~£180 new.
or, if ur feeling adventurous, u can do what brin said and make ur own using silicone bends and piping.

65mm silicone bends are about £15 apiece on ebay.

Straight steel pipe can often be found in a scrappies or even bought new from a metal factors. Then all you need is some hose clips and some time to fiddle about.

Something made with standard silicone bends does not need to be a bodge. After all they are used all over the place on turbo installations.

Back