Technical Indicator delay when car is cold but start to act normal when the temp is normal, headlight switch also doesn't work.

Currently reading:
Technical Indicator delay when car is cold but start to act normal when the temp is normal, headlight switch also doesn't work.

Ch35s

So my indicator have a delay of about 1-2 second before it actually activate the light after using the stalk, this only happened when I start the car in the morning when the outside temp is around 3-4 Celsius. After a while it will be back to normal, but it is kinda annoying when you want to change lane quick with morning rush hours.

Next to that, I also have a problem with my headlight switch (the stalk) as my headlight will always stay on when the key is turned, the switch on the stalk doesn't do anything, High beam do work as normal. The light bulb was change to see maybe the drawing too much current, but it wasn't the problem.

So my guess would be the indicator relay is on the way out for the first problem, and maybe the stalk cable for the headlight problem? How should I go about diagnosing and fixing it?

Back